Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Valaki lefordítaná nekem? Angol)

Valaki lefordítaná nekem? Angol)

Figyelt kérdés

Hétfőre kell projekthez, de sehol sem írnak róla magyarul,csak angolul.

Dalton attended Spanish Springs High School while training at Gym Nevada under coach, Andrew Pileggi. After graduating, he won an NCAA scholarship to compete for the University of Oklahoma in 2009 where he has earned All-America honors, as well as winning the NCAA men’s gymnastics floor and vault titles in 2011. He was the U.S. National Vault champion in 2009 and 2011, and the Floor Champion in 2011 and the All-Around Gold medallist of the Winter Cup Challenge in 2011.

Dalton was part of the U.S.A. team that won the Bronze medal in the 2011 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Tokyo, Japan.

In 2012, Dalton was chosen for the 2012 Olympics in London.

"I competed on the elite level for the first time at the 2007 Visa Championships," said Dalton. "I made it to the elite session and I was so excited to compete with the elite guys. The adrenaline rush in competition is something I love along with hitting a great routine and hearing the crowd or my team scream because you hit an awesome set."

Dalton is currently competing for the University of Oklahoma and just won the 2011 NCAA vault and floor titles, as well as helped his team to second place in the team competition. Earlier this year, he won the all-around at the Winter Cup, and he was a member of the 2009 World Championships Team.

The success that Dalton has earned comes from the time he devotes to training. He practices Sunday through Friday approximately two hours each day. Two or three days a week he does strength work in addition to practice. He has noticed an improvement as a result of working hard.

"I feel like I have grown to be more as a consistent gymnast," said Dalton. "I do not like falling even in the gym so I have worked hard to become consistent and to clean up my gymnastics. Mentally I feel like I have grown because of the hard work I have been putting in the gym. It has made me more confident in competition. Knowing I will hit a set and trying to hit it the best I can makes me feel confident."

2013. jan. 6. 12:51
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Te sem gondoltad komolyan hogy ezt valaki lefordítja neked.. Ez a TE házid, írd csak meg te, a javadat fogja szolgálni. Ott van egy csomó internetes fordító, szótárak, nem olyan hosszú a szöveg, és szerintem nem én vagyok az egyetlen aki ezt gondolja. Olvasd el, amit nem értesz szót, nézd meg mit jelent, és fejben fordítsd le. Nem olyan nehéz ez,
2013. jan. 6. 13:21
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
És persze a varázsszó ismételten hiányzik... De ez ahhoz is sok.
2013. jan. 7. 13:55
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:
Megcsináltam volan én is szivesen,de németet tanultam/tanulok,angolt még soha,így elég nehézkes lett volna. Egyik ismerősöm megcsinálta,azért köszi.
2013. jan. 7. 22:10

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!