Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Tudnál a4-es oldalon 4 oldalon...

Tudnál a4-es oldalon 4 oldalon keresztül írni a shoppingolásról?

Figyelt kérdés

egy jó kis esszét, amiben kifejted a véleményedet

egyáltalán lehetséges?

vagy akármilyen hasonló témáról

2011. nov. 8. 19:51
 1/6 anonim ***** válasza:

Naná, hogy lehetséges, magyarul és idegen nyelven is. Először általánosítasz, aztán lassan közelítesz magad felé, részletesen írsz a helyekről, hova, miért, mennyiért, akár könyveket is lehetne írni róla, ha a részletekbe merülnél, és nem csak felszínesen néznéd az egészet.

Egyébként ez bármilyen témával kapcsolatban lehetséges.

2011. nov. 8. 19:59
 2/6 anonim ***** válasza:
Ha minden egyes termékcsoportot felsorolnék akkor igen. :D
2011. nov. 8. 20:00
 3/6 anonim ***** válasza:
Ha muszáj lenne, persze, hogy tudnék:D
2011. nov. 8. 20:01
 4/6 anonim ***** válasza:

Vedd nagyobbra a betűméretet, és állítsd nagyobbra a sortávolságot. Ha még beállítod a sortól-sorig írást is, (nem enterrel váltasz sort) a gép automatikusan széthúzza azokat a szavakat, amelyeket kell ahhoz, hogy a külalalk is szép legyen.

Rögtön kevesebb szöveg kell, mert egy oldal hamarabb lesz tele.

2011. nov. 8. 20:07
 5/6 A kérdező kommentje:

papírra kell kézzel írni

ha valaki tudna egy linket, amin van ilyen szöveg, az jó lenne

egyébként ez érettségi tétel, nem? ilyen kifejtős... akármi

2011. nov. 8. 20:11
 6/6 BKRS ***** válasza:

Ket cikk a New York Times-bol, hatha segit.

Tea Accessories

SHOPPING WITH BARBARA BARRY

BARBARA BARRY, the Los Angeles-based interior designer, has created a range of products, including furniture, tableware, bedding and even luggage. But one of her favorite projects had nothing to do with design.

Six years ago, Ms. Barry collaborated with the Canadian company T to create a custom tea blend called Orange Grove, and earlier this year her second blend, Citrine, was introduced.

“I truly fell in love with tea on my first trip to Kyoto in 2000,” she said. “And loving all things Japanese, I learned more about the culture through learning about ‘the way of tea.’ ”

She added: “Tea is like design: what you leave out is as important as what you put in.”

On her way to London, another tea-friendly city, Ms. Barry passed through New York, taking time out to shop for accessories to enhance the experience of drinking tea.

She began at the new Ted Muehling store in TriBeCa, where she admired a carved agate bracelet (she is a big fan of Mr. Muehling’s jewelry) before focusing on the subject at hand.

When it comes to tea strainers, she announced, the Ted Muehling sterling silver Queen Anne’s Lace tea strainer is “the most beautiful tea strainer in the world. It’s a delight to pour water through the Champagne-like bubble openings, and there is always a gasp from first-timers.”

At Alessi, Ms. Barry found a new spoon by LUCY.D that was “thoughtfully designed to hold the tea in its folded handle.”

As for porcelain tea sets, she noted, Augarten, an Austrian company, makes her favorites. And the Rottenberg service, crowned with a series of whimsical heads, is “magical,” she said. “Each head is put on by hand and smoothed to perfection. The porcelain is almost translucent, and drinking from the low, wide teacup makes you feel delicate.”

Most of her go-to Japanese products were found online, including a handcrafted bowl for drinking matcha (a green tea made with a bamboo whisk) and a whisk keeper, both sold by Hibiki-an, a shop in Kyoto.

“Once you fall for the taste of fresh matcha, you will want all the accompaniments that make this a special ritual,” she said. “It might take a little practice to get that foamy top on the tea. I find some days are easier than others.”

A version of this article appeared in print on October 6, 2011, on page D4 of the New York edition with the headline: Beyond Short and Stout.

Rocking Chairs

SHOPPING WITH BRADY WILCOX

ROCKING chairs are often not that high on the shopping lists of city dwellers looking for furniture, simply because interiors evoking “Little House on the Prairie” do not have a lot of urban appeal. Yet this age-old design has had a number of modern makeovers, from the likes of Jacques Adnet and Charles and Ray Eames to more-recent versions from companies like James UK and Iglooplay, which have appeared in the last few months.

Brady Wilcox, chief creative officer of ducduc, a company that makes modern children’s furniture, and the New Traditionalists, which produces traditional furniture with a contemporary twist, grew up in Oklahoma, surrounded by rocking chairs of the new- and old-fashioned variety.

“Rocking chairs are just part of that culture,” said Mr. Wilcox, 46. “My mom’s parents had a maple rocker with a black leather seat. It looked Stickley-ish. My dad’s mom had an Adnet-inspired black one that was very cool. And on my Dad’s grandmother’s farm, the house had two porches filled with rockers, including kid-sized rockers.”

While he has designed several rocking chairs for ducduc, which he co-founded six years ago, they were slightly oversize, he said, to accommodate a parent reading to a child, or a nursing mother who might need extra room to maneuver.

“We had one at our place,” he said, referring to the apartment he shares with his wife, Gina, in the West Village. “It was beautiful, but our daughter is 4 now and has her own chair, so it’s too big for our needs.”

The time had come for something new, so his first stop was Thos. Moser’s Madison Avenue showroom, where he tried out the New Gloucester rocker. It looked small for his frame (he is 6 feet tall), but he claimed it was very comfortable. “The spindles give as you lean into it,” he said, praising the construction. “The detailing is beautiful: there are no screws or mechanical fasteners. These are all hand connections.”

At Knoll, in Chelsea, he was surprised by the Riart Rocker by Carlos Riart. “It looked like you’d fall backwards when you sat in it, but it throws you forward and it sits really well,” he said. “And it has a mother-of-pearl inlay detail on the arms, which is a neat surprise.”

As was a wormhole in the wood: “Most people would toss a piece of wood like that and say it was unsightly,” he said. “I like that the craftsman found beauty in it and used it.”

The new Risom rocker at Design Within Reach was a good fit for his frame. And “a mother and kid could sit side by side in this,” he said.

But the hands-down winner was the 212 Sleepy by Seyhan Ozdemir and Sefer Caglar for Autoban, which he found at De La Espada, in SoHo. “I love the upholstery details, especially the baseball stitching,” he said. “And I love the pitch: it’s nice and deep. Add an ottoman, and you’d have a recliner experience.”

He added: “You know where I’d put this? In my office. Four of these around a coffee table; now that’s a great meeting chair.”

A version of this article appeared in print on September 8, 2011, on page D6 of the New York edition with the headline: The Urbane Rocker.

2011. nov. 11. 17:08

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!