Kezdőoldal » Sport, mozgás » Egyéb kérdések » Harcművészek és küzdősportolók...

Harcművészek és küzdősportolók! A Chi/Ki energia létezik vagy csak humbuk?

2014. ápr. 30. 09:24
1 2 3 4 5
 41/44 A kérdező kommentje:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1JdDEIEkUE

2014-es videó, szóval a wudang mellet nyomja.

2014. máj. 10. 21:40
 42/44 anonim ***** válasza:
Na, hát akkor én is lehetek még boxoló is akár.
2014. máj. 10. 21:54
 43/44 anonim ***** válasza:

Lehet ő lesz a taichis akire majd nem lehet azt mondani hogy a taichisok nem tudnak bunyózni.

Jó lennék én is ilyen, az ábránd megvan de áh.. kismiskának érzem magam :D

2014. máj. 10. 22:02
 44/44 anonim ***** válasza:

Hát a kommentek :D

Nagyon bírom ezt a csókát, lehet valakinek nincs jó véleménye róla, de az alapján ahogy megnyilvánul, ahogy ír (és részemről ahogyan mozog) számomra hiteles ember - és szimpatikus :)

"brother.. to understand what i am doin u must b familiar with WDP. read on our webpage what exactly is WUDANG PRINCIPLES... what we doin is wdp - wudang principles... it is NOT wudang kungfu. Wudang Kungfu is TRADITION, we are the soul of the tradition, the principles BEHIND. NOT the surface techniques of the tradition... so.. all i am doing is keeping my mind open and check any kind of Sports, check how MY Principles fit these sports and also getting to know how MY PRINCIPLES can deal with those systems... so now the question: WHAT IS FATE? To me, fate obviously is the soul of wudang and yeah.. the soul of ANYTHING u do.... not the surface what ppl call "the original" or the "unchanged" ... how can a soul be ALIVE without changing? hope u understood my point. "

Másik

"ok, dao fa zi ran, years of Wudang Principles Training does indeed alot with ur strength, reflexes, energy & qi.... yet i dont think and do not see myself in a MT match... cause as i describe to ur other question; it is an "training-experience" for me nothing more ;) it is challenging to go through a totally different school, with totally different fighting tactics and totally different mentality.. but this, same time, shows how "open" u are..?. how much of the 10th Ancient Principle (of Wudang Xuan Wu Pai) u have achieved? How much have u understood the everchanging Yi Jing in "LIFE".. can u adapt?? how much can u adjust urself in the weirdest situations? how much can u tolerate the most fancy-unusual-strange thing compare to YOUR OWN ART?? Muay Thai maybe has the MOST opposite Fighting tactics compared to Wudang Xuan Wu Pai. In every single move u can see all the opposite mindsets... but yet, it is one of the most effective stand up fighting systems on earth :) so now it is on ME to understand these tactics to be able to understand MY PRINCIPLES better and deeper. What can better describe the colour "WHITE" than the colour "BLACK"? U get the point?"

Hogy válik ilyen gondolkodásúvá az ember? Nekem az életben nem fog menni (de majd egy következőben talán) :D

2014. máj. 10. 22:15
1 2 3 4 5

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!