Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Segítség, fordítás (angol-magy...

Segítség, fordítás (angol-magyar)?

Figyelt kérdés

egy angol ismerősömtől kaptam egy szöveget, amit nem igazán tudok értelmezni, mert olyan kifejezéseket használ, amiket nem értek. :

The land spherical or oval in the sense healthier and therefore its position is a triangle, not a point of Mecca and form a triangle, and so proved spacecraft images after they went up to outer space appeared another very important fact Falcon turns into darkness after two hundred kilometers, because the darkness is the foundation of the universe

Astronauts when they went up to the top saw the midst of this darkness and this darkness a ray scanner comes from the earth they looked down they found made out of Mecca and Taatbauh in Mecca Fujdoh issued by the House of God they raised their heads to the top of where the end of the radiation they found a continuing hitter in the depths of the universe and space without very Unfortunately hid this fact from the world

And the mountains as pegs?

And (have We not) created you in pairs,"

Let us look at Noble Verse 27:61 "Or, Who has made the earth firm to live in; made rivers in its midst; set thereon mountains immovable; and made a separating bar between the two bodies of flowing water? (can there be another) god besides God? Nay, most of them know not."

Let us look at Noble Verse 50:7 "And the earth- We have spread it out, and set thereon mountains standing firm, and produced therein every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs)-"

We can clearly see from the above Noble Verses (13:1-4,15:19,16:15-16, 21:30-31, 31:10, 50:6-9, 78:4-8, 27:61 and 50:7) that Allah Almighty created the mountains to stand firmly on earth, and to stabilize the earth and not let it shake or get out of balance (15:19,16:15-16, 21:30-31 and 31:10).

According to the scientific discovery that I saw on T.V., geologists discovered that for every curved object' height that is above the earth's surface (such as mountains and hills) it is expanded 10 to 15 times more inside earth.

For for instance, if a mountain's height is 4,000 feet, then its expansion inside the earth is approximately 40,000 to 60,000 feet.

This expansion inside the earth, according to what they (the geologists) claim, keeps the earth together while its revolving in a high speed around itself, and prevents it from getting out of balance and shaking while revolving.

If mountains and hills didn't exist today, then the earth's incredible fast rotation around itself would be shaky and we would be having earth quakes every minute of our lives.

It is quite amazing that we find such valuable information revealed very accurately in the Noble Quran, a Holy Scripture that was revealed from GOD Almighty more than 1400 years ago.

I know that a little upset, but be patient

I will tell you a story I had two friends, one Jewish and one Muslim

Jew tried to convince me for two years to enter religion, but fatigue

But Muslim stayed with me for 4 years and I am convinced me with all this time you despise him

I was a Christian and I'm going to Islam

I do not want to repeat my fault

So far, people do not know the meaning of Islam

2012. jún. 27. 14:20
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:
Mit mondott az ismerősöd?
2020. júl. 23. 01:17

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!