Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol levél: vélemények,...

Angol levél: vélemények, tippek, hibák?

Figyelt kérdés

Középfokra készülök. Légyszi mondjátok el a hibákat.

A feladat: [link]

Brown Fox Inn Bla Bla

2456 Pine St 17 XY Street

DAwlish, Devon H-1054

DR3 T7U, England 16 January, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

After having seen your advertisement on the internet, I am very interested in spend our holiday at your accomodation.

I am planning a holiday with my friends and my partner next month and Inns of Devon seems suitable for us. If you would be so kind as to send me further information, involve prices of accomodation and type of services, I would be very greatful.

I would like to book two double rooms for a week. The ideal solution is a quiet room, at the back of the Inn if it is possible, as we are looking for a place to relax, with all-inclusive service for our holiday. Would you send me information about the programmes we can participate in during the time we stay there?

Furthermore, have you got any special offer for a romantic couple?

I look forward to your answer.

Best regards,

Xy

2011. jan. 17. 20:35
1 2
 11/11 A kérdező kommentje:
Ááh, köszönöm! :)
2011. jan. 18. 12:34
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!