Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol tételt dolgozok ki,...

Angol tételt dolgozok ki, Segítesz?

Figyelt kérdés

pl ezek a témák vannak,mindről 10-15 mondat kellene,de nem tudom miket írjak:S

*What do you think watching sports on tv?

*How do you usually do the shooping?

*Helath

2010. okt. 28. 10:46
1 2
 1/11 anonim ***** válasza:
35%

ha érettségi tételeket dolgozol ki és nem tudsz ezekről 10 mondatot írni, akkor ne is menj el érettségire - nem tudom, mit csináltál eddig az angol órákon...

u.i.: shopping és health - vidd ki a bilit vagy idd ki a bilit

2010. okt. 28. 10:50
 2/11 anonim ***** válasza:
0%
Ezekre még én is tudnék válaszolni. :D 11/L
2010. okt. 28. 11:04
 3/11 A kérdező kommentje:

Milyen segítőkészek az emberek.

11 éves kislány: Akkor itt a remek alkalom.

2010. okt. 28. 11:25
 4/11 anonim ***** válasza:

1. What do you think of watching sports on TV?

I know what you are going to say -why watch them on T.V. when you could enjoy the real thing ? But in my opinion it is the best way - no matter what the sport - football, hockey, boxing or whatever takes your fancy. Just think of it as having the best seat in the house with all the comforts of home. Hooray for the sports parties - friends, family, good food and drink and the opportunity to act like a complete mad person for an hour or two. You get to see it all including replays of all the good stuff - goals, touchdowns and all the other stuff that you can miss when you are at a live event. At home you can see all the lead golfers in a tournament, go between championships games on different channels to keep up and hear those special words of encouragement given to a boxer before he starts the next round. How can you beat that?

2. How do you usually do the shopping?

I have saved at least40% on my weekly shopping bill over the past 6 months. I use Tesco's brands and have downsized on many things, although some are really nasty! Rather than making a list, I have a list of the favourite meals in the household and I make for the discount counter first. I sometimes get top of the range for the basic price. But the most important saving method is to buy a chest freezer. Not an upright, which may look classy but holds much less than the chest variety. You will save the cost in a couple of months and the chest can be stored in the garage, spare bedroom , hall or anywhyere else there is an electrical plug. Then you go for goods that are reduced beacuse they are on the last date etc. Specially good is reduced meat. Put straight into the freezer and you can keep indefinitely. Almost everything freezes and much can be cooked from frozen or defrosted in the microwave.

3. Health

Of concern is a pattern of use called “binge drinking” that usually begins in late adolescence, and is characterized by episodic use of alcohol to the point of intoxication during a short period of time. This pattern of use can have dire social and medical consequences, and subsequently is the leading cause of death in young adults. Know how alcohol affects you socially and physically.

*Try to anticipate how much you care to drink before you go out.

*Monitor your behaviour while you are drinking.

*Have a friend monitor your behavior (preferably if they have had less alcohol than you).

*Make arrangements for safe travel.

*Pace yourself to about one drink an hour. If you find yourself drinking at a faster pace, substitute nonalcoholic beverages between drinks.

*Don’t drink on an empty stomach. Food slows absorption of alcohol into the bloodstream.

2010. okt. 28. 12:25
 5/11 anonim ***** válasza:
2010. okt. 28. 13:04
 6/11 anonim ***** válasza:
11 éves kislány: szerintem nem 20-25 perces, folyékony beszédben tudnál rá válaszolni :))
2010. okt. 28. 15:54
 7/11 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
Könyörgök: középszintű érettségiről van szó, nem felsőfokú nyelvvizsgáról! Az érettségi.com megfelel, illetve biztos, hogy találsz a neten kidolgozott tételeket. De a legtöbb tételben a saját véleményedről, szokásaidról kell beszélni, nem tovább, mint 2-3 percig, jobb lenne, ha te dolgoznád ki, azt már a kidolgozással meg is tanulod. Nem kell bonyolult nyelvezet.
2010. okt. 28. 16:26
 8/11 anonim ***** válasza:
Bocsánat, én írásban értettem, mégegyszer sajnálom! :D
2010. okt. 28. 16:29
 9/11 anonim ***** válasza:
A kérdező nem mondta, hogy érettségiről van szó.
2010. okt. 28. 18:47
 10/11 anonim ***** válasza:
Hát, akkor jól néznénk ki, ha nyelvvizsgára készülne és még a tételeit is (amiket le se tud másolni helyesen) velünk íratná!
2010. okt. 29. 19:04
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!