Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Valaki kijavítaná ezt nekem...

Valaki kijavítaná ezt nekem (angol)?

Figyelt kérdés

Slumday millionaire

The Slumday millionaire is a very special film. The story is very interesting and exciting, but this is not the reason, why the film is very special.

The most special momentum is the way, that introduce India. We can see Jamal’s life, and during the Indian ghettolife, the ghettos’ world.

And this is very astonishing. I couldn’t imagine, that the real Indians life is this. This is very brutal. To my mind the most brutal scene is when Jamal’s mother dies, or when the gangster’s (I don’t remember what was his name) group abducts Latika.

In this film are action, real, documentary, love, excitement.

When Latika and Jamal find another in the end, this is a very romantic monument. But their love isn’t seen a really love, but this is only my mind. But this is very beautiful.

Jamal’s brother, Salim is a very unsympathetic person, but the end he undertake the death for Latika and Jamal. This is beautiful, but this is not too realistic. But the scene, when Salim dies is very moving.

On the whole it is a very special and good movie, to my mind. I don’t know, why could it win so many Oscars, and I don’t know, how many Oscars could it win. (You said, I can’t use Internet, so I couldn’t write for this.)

But I know the Slumday millionaire is the latter year’s biggest hit.

Tudom, elég sok hiba lehet benne, de nagyon örülnék, ha valaki segítene egy kicsit:)

2010. ápr. 12. 21:56
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Slumdog Millionair

[link]

2010. ápr. 12. 22:43
 2/2 anonim válasza:

Valaki kijavítaná ezt nekem (angol)?

Slumdog millionaire

The Slumdog millionaire is a very special film. The story is very interesting and exciting, but this is not the reason, why this film is very special.

The most special part is the way it's introducing India. We can watch Jamal’s life, and through it the Indian ghettolife, the ghettos’ world.

And this is very astonishing. I couldn’t imagine that the real Indians life is like this. This is very brutal. To my mind the most brutal scene is when Jamal’s mother dies, or when the gangster’s (I don’t remember what was his name) group taken Latika.

In this film there are action, documentary, love, excitement.

That is a very romantic moment, when Latika and Jamal finally find each other at the end. Their love isn’t seem real love, but this is only seem it to me. Anyway this is very beautiful.

Jamal’s brother, Salim is a very unsympathetic person, but in the end he undertake the death for Latika and Jamal. This is beautiful, but this is not too realistic. The scene when Salim dies is full of action.

Finally it is a very special and good movie, to me. I don’t know, why could it win so many Oscars (it won 8 oscars). (You said, I can’t use Internet, so I couldn’t rite for this.)<--itt mit akarál???

But I know the Slumdog millionaire is the last year’s biggest hit.

lehet maradt benne hiba, csak átfutottam

2010. ápr. 15. 01:49

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!