Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Elolvasnátok a levelemet?

Elolvasnátok a levelemet?

Figyelt kérdés

2014. május - emelt angol (A feladat)

Dear Mr Davies,

I have seen your advertisement on the Internet and I would like to express my interest in working as an assistant for this special needs camp.

I would like to assure you I was born for it. In my high school I took part a one-week long camp in the spring, where I helped to organize games and sport activities (for example: dancing, hide-and-seek, hiking) and look after little children. They really liked me, I think that is because of my patience, and I always try to smile and speak kindly to them. I decided I am going to apply to university and study some-thing that can be useful if I would like to work with children. But I do not know how it works with children who have special needs be-cause of autism or something else. So I would like to ask you, what kind of abilities should I have. Or maybe this job requires any kind of special qualification, to have?

I am looking forward to your response.

Sincerely yours,

Olaf

Kérlek segítsetek megtalálni a hibákat, illetve aki jártas ebben mondhatna egy közelítő értéket, kb. hány pontot érne ez.

2016. márc. 20. 16:12
 1/6 anonim ***** válasza:
kéne a feladat is
2016. márc. 21. 21:34
 2/6 anonim ***** válasza:
helyedben én indirekt kérdéseket használnék a végére
2016. márc. 21. 21:36
 3/6 anonim ***** válasza:

Yours Sincerely

Olaf

ez hiba

2016. márc. 21. 21:37
 4/6 anonim ***** válasza:
mármint úgy jó
2016. márc. 21. 21:37
 5/6 anonim ***** válasza:
nem be-cause,hanem because
2016. márc. 21. 21:39
 6/6 anonim ***** válasza:

Olaf, you are applying for a job.

You state : " I was born for it."

Later on you inquire : "So I would like to ask you, what kind of abilities should I have."

So you were born for the job, yet you are not sure what abilities the job requires ? On top of that you are asking the employer to enlighten you ?? !!

Although the letter only contains minimal grammatical and stylistic errors, the problem is that the content fails the test of logic.

Perhaps a crash course in critical thinking and analytic reasoning would help :) ?

2016. márc. 21. 22:12

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!