Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Valaki lefordítaná a köv....

Valaki lefordítaná a köv. Mondatokat? *angol-magyar*

Figyelt kérdés

Such a sweet lady and we were very close. We lost her 11 years ago and I think about her all the time. I was thinking about her this morning as a matter of fact. And I keep her shoes and my father's shoes beside my bed as a memento. I just want to have something of theirs with me.

You could hear her from the bottom of the road. And people would actually step outside their houses to listen to her. She was a big opera fan, and she loved people like Mario Lanza. Now I think about it, she sang right up until the end.

In fact I wouldn't be doing what I am doing now if it wasn't for her. I have a very different kind of voice and in my personality I am much more like my dad.But mam always encouraged me. She always told me to believe in myself and to go for it. She wasn't the kind of person you would think might say something like that because she was so shy herself. So much so that if she was asked to sing at a party she would face the wall to do it. But she and her brothers and sisters used to put on shows in a concrete shed in my grandmother's garden when they were children, so the performing side was there.

my house was always full of different kinds of music. One brother loved Eddie Cochran and Elvis Presley. I loved Janis Joplin, my older sister loved Frank Sinatra and another loved Motown, so it was all in the house when I was growing up."

2013. jan. 16. 18:05
 1/1 GAXX válasza:

Milyen kedves lány volt, igazán közel álltunk egymáshoz. 11 éve vesztettük el, és nagyon sokat gondolok rá. Igazából ma reggel is eszembe jutott. És a cipőjét, meg az apám cipőjét is, ott tartom az ágyam mellett. Csak hogy legyen velem valami, ami az övék volt.

Már messziről hallatszott, ha közeledett. Az emberek kijöttek a ház elé, hogy jobban hallják. Igazi opera-rajongó volt, nagyon szerette például Mario Lanza-t. Most hogy jobban belegondolok, egészen végig énekelt.

..... hát így kezdődött.

2013. jan. 19. 12:36

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!