Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Euroexam b2 levélírás! Mit...

Euroexam b2 levélírás! Mit kellene javítanom a levelemen?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am really glad to read that The European Music Festival has not found a place yet to organise its annual event as it gives me the opportunity to offer you our town as a perfect environment for the concert.

First of all, I would like to say that although our concert hall is quite old, we managed to keep it in good condition and in my opinion, it would perfectly fit to the atmosphere of the concert.

Secondly, we also have a really big stage as well as two well-kept parks in the middle of the town where the event could be happening. Both has bandstands and the parks have so sophisticated appearance that every people deserve who attend on the concert.

We could offer motels and hotels for the organisers at an affordable price, it costs approximately 15$/night according to my latest information.

We can ensure you there will be nothing which could be disappointed to the musicians and the visitors. Our little town provides beautiful places and mountains to its visitors, such as the Hősök tere or the Margit-Sziget.

We would be really glad to receice a positive answer from you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

XY

Azt írták, kb. 150 szavas legyen, ennek ellenére az enyém 200. Ez nagy gond?

Ez alapján írtam:

[link]

2015. dec. 14. 19:08
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:
0%

Dear Madam/Sir,

Dear Sir/Madam,

organise > organize

Secondly, we also have a really big stage as well as two well-kept parks in the middle of the town where the event could be happening.

Secondly, we also have a really big stage as well as two well-kept parks in the town centre where the event could take place.

Both has bandstands and the parks have so sophisticated appearance that every people deserve who attend on the concert.

Both has bandstands and the parks have so alluring appearance that every people deserve who attend the concert.

We could offer motels and hotels for the organisers at an affordable price, it costs approximately 15$/night according to my latest information.

We could offer motels and hotels for the organizers at an affordable price, they cost approximately $15 per night according to my latest information.

We can ensure you there will be nothing which could be disappointed to the musicians and the visitors.

We can ensure you there will be nothing that would disappoint you whether be the musicians or the visitors.

Our little town provides beautiful places and mountains to its visitors, such as the Hősök tere or the Margit-Sziget.

Our little town provides beautiful sights and hills to its visitors, such as the Heros' Square or the Margaret Island.

We would be really glad to receice a positive answer from you as soon as possible.

We would be really glad to receive a positive answer from you as soon as possible.

2015. dec. 14. 19:24
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

SEmmi baj nincs az organise-zal. Annál inkább viszont az "every people"-lel!

Both HAVE !!! De ez az egész both-os mondat nagyon fura.

Heroes' square, Margaret island előtt nincs névelő.

Dear Sir or Madam megszólításhoz Yours faithfully dukál.

A felütés nagyon nem szerencsés, hogy örülsz, hogy valakinek problémája van, mert akkor te felajánlhatod a szolgálataidat. Ne örülj a más nehézségeinek, csak simán ajánld fel.

200 szó még éppen elmegy, mivel körülbelül volt megadva a 150. Amúgy nem rossz, átmennél vele a nyelvvizsgán.

2015. dec. 15. 00:05

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!