Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol! Valaki kijavítaná a...

Lill* kérdése:

Angol! Valaki kijavítaná a hibáimat?

Figyelt kérdés

Our house is the House of garden.In the garden has many flowers and my mum is vegetables garden ,where she can

raises potatoes,peas and carrots.Garden centre we have a fishpound in what there are goldfish.the first room is mine.

It is very spacious.A wall is purple and carpet is peach colour and reach wall to wall.The windows is large and a curtain is pink.

I have a double bed.My bedspred is white.Opposite to the bed the wardrobe.Next to I have computer desk where on

meine laptop.The desk is is front of the sweivel chair.Next to The tv and opposite a bookshelf where are my books.

Meine mirorr is on the wall.Next to the room is my brother room and my mum room, and kitchun.Kitchun is big ,on the floor are tiles ad the wall is green.

We have the fireplace and plates and cutlery in kitchen furniture.Next to the fireplace is the dining tible.On the furniture we have caffe percoltor and

napkin holder,mixer.Opposite the fire place is the sing unit with the draning board and sponge,detergent,micro.In the bathrom is not so huge.Opposite the

door is the tub and next to he shower cubin.Sampon ,body lotion, bandage in the bathroom cabinet.Tooth glass on the sink.Above the mirror.Te toilet is in

separate room.

2012. máj. 29. 21:07
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Our house is a detached house with a garden. In the garden there are many flowers and my mom's vegetable garden (vagy lehet vegetable bed, ha zöldségágyás), where she can grow potatoes, peas and carrots. In the centre of the garden we have a fishpond in which there are goldfish.

The first room is mine. It is vary spacious. The walls are purple, the carpet is peach-coloured and reaches from wall to wall. The window is (/windows are) large and the curtain is (/curtains are) pink. I have a double bed. My bedsheet is white. Opposite to the bed there is a wardrobe/closet. Next to it I have a computer desk which my laptop sits on. In front of the desk there is an office chair. Next to the tv there is a bookshelf where I keep my books. My mirror is on the wall.

Next to my room there's my brother's room, then my mother's room and the kitchen. Our kitchen is big, there are tiles on the floor and the walls are green. We have a fireplace in the kitchen and we also keep plates and cutlery there. Next to the fireplace there's the dining table. On the kitchen counter (=pult) we keep a coffee percolator, a napkin holder and a mixer. Opposite to the fireplace there's the sink with a draning board, sponge, dishwashing detergent and a microwave oven.

The bathroom is not so huge. Opposite to the door there's the tub and the shower cabin is next to it. There's shampoo, body lotion and bandage in the cabinet. We keep a toothbrushing cup on the sink. Above of it there's a mirror. The toilet is in a separate room.

Nagyjából :)

2012. máj. 30. 18:57
 2/2 anonim válasza:
Meine? Jócskán kevered az angolt a némettel...
2012. jún. 1. 19:12

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!