Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol szöveg. Milyen hibák...

Angol szöveg. Milyen hibák vannak a szövegben?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about your merchandise, which was advertised by ebay.com. I recently purchased a tablet PC from your company. Unfortunately, it has fallen far short of my expectations.

In your advertisement you state that, I do not have to pay shipping fee, but when the product arrived I got a cheque. I would be grateful if you would sent me an other ePAD, or refunded the price.

My first problem is Android 1.6 Operating System ’instead of Android 2.1’ run on the tablet, and update is not allowed.

On the other hand, there is not AC adapter in the packet, so I can’t recharge battery on hungarian energy network.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully, xy

2011. jan. 10. 22:08
 1/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Angol órára kell, a valóságban ezt írnám :)
2011. jan. 10. 22:11
 2/4 anonim ***** válasza:
Az biztos, hogy a Hungarian az nagy H..
2011. jan. 10. 22:13
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about your merchandise, which was advertised on ebay.com. I recently purchased a tablet PC from your company. Unfortunately, it has fallen far short of my expectations.

In your advertisement you state that I do not have to pay a shipping fee, but when the product arrived, I got a cheque. I would be grateful if you would send me another ePAD or refund the price.

My first problem is that the Android 1.6 Operating System instead of the 'Android 2.1’ runs on the tablet and an update is not allowed.

On the other hand, there is no AC adapter in the package, so I can’t recharge the battery using the Hungarian energy network.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,

xy

2011. jan. 11. 14:03
 4/4 anonim ***** válasza:
Csak megkerdem. Cheque vagy invoice? Invoice amit nekunk kell kifizetni, a cheque amin penzt kapunk, nem? De lehet Amerikaban cheque-nek (check)nek hivjak. Kerdem, mert Brit, Aus a cheque valtozat, es ezen a teruleteken a szamla az invoice, vagy payment request.
2011. jan. 11. 14:48

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!