Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Mit jelentenek ezek az angol...

Mit jelentenek ezek az angol mondatok?

Figyelt kérdés

Food is a subject that interests me.I like food that is a good and well-cooked.I dislike as much as Pedro does watery cabbage,soup that looks—and tastes—like rain,and beef or mutton that is burned or not cooked enough.But when you get real English beef and mutton,bread and cheese,eggs and bacon,there is no food so good anywhere.I don’t know any apple that has a better taste than a good English one,and no other cup of tea ever tastes as good to me as tea that is made in England. I can quite believe that the soup that Pedro had at the hotel hadn’t much taste;but I am sure that if Jan and Olaf had dinner in the home of any ordinary Scottish family when they were walking in Scotland,they had good soup.They will never taste better vegetable soup than they had then.

I know that coffee is not good in most English hotels.But it is good in many English homes when it is made with fresh coffee by people who know how to make it,and,so that you can see that this is true,my wife is going to bring us all coffee in my study tomorrow morning at eleven o’clock.

2010. dec. 21. 19:24
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:
0%

I don't like translating and I don't feel like translating either. If you wanna get it translated, you can take it to a translation office...

I'd understand if you asked for help in translating, but I guess nobody's gonna do it for you just because you'd like it...

2010. dec. 21. 20:36
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:
0%
I agree with the 1st.
2010. dec. 22. 08:21

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!