Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Angol levélírás, valaki segítene?

Angol levélírás, valaki segítene?

Figyelt kérdés

A feladat:

You are studying English in the UK and are staying with a host

family. You’ve been studying hard, but you’ve also taken the

opportunity to travel around and discover more of the

country.

Write a letter (120–180 words) to your family at home. Give

information about:

• your school

• the town where you are studying in England

• your host family

• what you have been doing

• your plans for next weekend

2013. dec. 10. 17:48
 1/3 anonim válasza:

Hello everyone,

London is really beautiful where I live.I think the most beautiful thing is Londoneye.My host parents name are John und Mary.I have host sister too.She is name is Sarah.They are very kind to me.But I miss you too .Sarah and John have big business.John is a good businessman I think.I went windowshopping with Mary last day.I played hungarian traditional games with Sarah.She love it those games.

2013. dec. 10. 18:18
 2/3 anonim válasza:

I planned I will make hungarian dishes for my host family.Could you sent some recipe?

What abaut you?What did you do last week?

xoxoxo

Lisa

2013. dec. 10. 18:22
 3/3 anonim válasza:

My school was really good .The teachers funny and talkative.I love my classmates.They help me everything. I planned I will make hungarian dishes for my host family.Could you sent some recipe?

What abaut you?What did you do last week?

xoxoxo

Lisa

2013. dec. 10. 18:26

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!