Van benne hiba? (angol)

Figyelt kérdés
I come from quite a large family. I have got two elder brother Gergő and Ferenc.Gergő attend the local secondary school. Ferenc work in a Hankook. I live together with my parents and Gergő because Ferenc doesn!t live with us.. Altogether there are six people in our family: my grandmother. mother, father,my two elder brothers and me. My father is forty-six years old. He is a manager. My mother is forty-two. She is quite tall. She has a shor hair and blue eyes. She is a seller. My father is forty-six. He has shorth black hair and green eyes. My granmother is alive and well. She is sixty-six years old. She is an excellent cook and we all love her cakes.I quite often see my grandmother. She don’t live far from is and I go and see them as often as I can.My father has got two sistes. This means thet I have two aunts. They both have got three children.They are my cousins. I don’t often see my aunts; I meet her only on family occasions.We celebrate birthdays, namedays, and mother’ days. I either buy or make a present for my father’s or mother’s birthday.
2013. dec. 1. 09:21
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
I come from A quite large family. I have got two elder brotherS Gergő and Ferenc.Gergő attendS the local secondary school. Ferenc workS in a Hankook. I live with my parents and Gergő because Ferenc doesn't live us. Altogether there are six people in our family: my grandmother, MY mother, MY father, my two elder brothers and me. My father is forty-six years old. He is a manager. My mother is forty-two. She is quite tall. She has shor hair and blue eyes. She is a seller. My father is forty-six. He has shorth black hair and green eyes. My granmother is LIVELY and SHEERFUL. She is sixty-six years old. She is an excellent CHEF and we all love her cakes. I quite often see my grandmother. She don’t live far from US and I go and see HER as often as I can. My father has got two sistes. This means I have two aunts. They both have got three children.They are my cousins. I don’t see my aunts OFTEN; I meet THEM only IN family occasions. We celebrate birthdays, namedays, and mother’S days. I either buy or make a present for my father’s or MY mother’s birthday.
2013. dec. 1. 09:34
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Persze, nem biztos, hogy az enyém tökéletes, de én a fent kijavított módon írtam volna.
2013. dec. 1. 09:35
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm :)
2013. dec. 1. 10:10

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!