Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Angol! Valami jó angolos tud...

Angol! Valami jó angolos tud segíteni? Past simple and past continuous.

Figyelt kérdés

németes voltam, és angolból ezt a feladatot végképp nem értem, valaki megtudja csinálni? nem elmagyarázni kell mert akkorse fogom megérteni mert Semmi angoltudásom...

Feladat: Put the verbs in brackets in the PAST SIMPLE or PAST CONTINUOUS. Pl: Levi Strauss came (come) from a small town in the south of Germany.

When he _____ (be)a young man, he _____ (fall) in love with the mayor's daughter. But the mayor and Levi's parents ____ (not want) them to marry.

Levi's parents ____ (send) him away to New York where his brothers ____ (live). They ____ (be) tailors and they ____ (teach) him to sew.

In 1850, Levi ____ (take) some sailcloth from New York to San Francisco when he _____ (meet) some men. They ____ (dig) for gold in the streams and rivers. The weather was bad. It ______(rain) and the wind _____(blow). The men were cold because they ______(wear) only thin trousers.

Suddenly Levi ______(have) an idea. He _______(use) the sailcloth which he _______(transport) to make trousers for the men. Then he ____(sew) on metal studs to make them stronger.

The men _____ (love) the throusers but they _____(not like) the yellow-grey colour. So when levi Strauss _____(open) a tailor's shop in San Francisco, he ____(import) a special thick blue material from Nimes in France. That's how jeans ______(become) blue.

2011. szept. 20. 13:17
1 2
 11/14 anonim ***** válasza:
Ezáltal te nem tanulod meg. Tudod: az éhezőnek nem halat kell adni, hanem meg kell tanítani halat fogni. Előző voltam.
2011. szept. 20. 17:28
 12/14 anonim ***** válasza:

Past simple: egy bizonyos idoben megtortent, nem volt folyamatos. I went to the cinema with my pals. You asked a question about the english grammar. I washed my hair. Itt mindig hasznaljuk a mult idot a cselekvesre.

Past continuous: a multban folyamatos volt. I was watching the TV. I was talking to my parent. You were cooking the soup while I was lying on the couch. Mindig -ing vegzodest kap es semmit nem teszunk mult idobe ha mar a was/were szerepel a mondatban.

2011. szept. 20. 18:07
 13/14 anonim ***** válasza:
Parents*
2011. szept. 20. 18:10
 14/14 anonim ***** válasza:
Utolsó. A kérdező nem magyarázatot kért, hanem megoldást.
2011. szept. 20. 20:10
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!