Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Valaki le tudná nekem fordítan...

Valaki le tudná nekem fordítani magyarra?

Figyelt kérdés

A google webfordító nem tudott segíteni.

with regards to this QOOQLLE browser homepage / search engine hijack:

===================================================

i found a more definitive fix. heres what i tried at first

i ran a bunch of scans (ms security essentials, adaware, spybot search & destroy, malware bytes anti-malware, comodo), deleted all of my temp files with cleanup 4.52, and reset my browsers pages (in chrome, firefox, and internet explorer).

it looked to be gone.

but i would reboot and it would return. qooqlle was my browser homepage and search engine again on all browsers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

here is how i finally got rid of it

1) ran all the above scans. 2) deleted my temp files with cleanup 4.52

and what i believe to be the most important step:

3) i looked at all of the currently running programs with process explorer, and looked at all of the programs that run at computer startup with msconfig and also with chameleon startup manager. chameleon is like using msconfig, but easier to use

...i also ran hijack this again (i had done this before) everything seemed to be ok.

BUT... looking at everything CLOSELY i discovered

1) a registry entry (which i deleted) that started this program on reboot located here: hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\igfxtraysound

and

2) an offending program called either IGFXTRAY.EXE or IGFXTRAYSOUND.EXE

there is supposedly a valid program named similarly, which is for intel chipset computers -- built in sound or video programs. googling it, it says its the "Intel Integrated Display Adapter component"

but i actually dont use my onboard graphics (intel chipset) and use an added pci express video card instead.

so look in the directory

C:\users\{my user name}\appdata\roaming\igfxtray.exe (for windows 7 / vista)

C:\documents and settings\{my user name}\application data\igfxtray.exe (for windows xp)

i made sure it wasnt currently running in the background (checked process explorer and stopped the running process), deleted it from my hard drive, restarted my pc, and the qooqle browser hijacker (hijacking my home page on all 3 browsers) did not return! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

finally, i must make note of my favorite real time process monitoring tools that helped me figure this out. they dont use very much cpu power, dont slow the computer, and work very well. much less cpu intensive than symantec bloatware, mcafee, or especially avg !

try a combo of these two: 1) adaware. the component of adaware that monitors in realtime is called adwatch live. it works well and with minimal compute power 2) spybot search and destroy. make sure to enable "teatimer" ("protection of over-all system settings")

hope this helps. it defintely helped me.

2011. szept. 3. 10:20
 1/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Nagyon megköszönném. :)
2011. szept. 3. 10:21
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Te sem gondolod komolyan!?:)

Ez nekem órákba telne, bocsi de nem!

De remélem nincs harag:)

2011. szept. 3. 10:44

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!