Kezdőoldal » Tudományok » Egyéb kérdések » Az alábbi szöveg pontosan...

Az alábbi szöveg pontosan miről szól? Nem igazán értem:S

Figyelt kérdés
this is real middle school myspace kind of stuff - you must step it up, at no age is this acceptable to show in public - i work in all facets of the gallery showing and selling business, and someone came in randomly from this site, so i started to peruse yesterday - even though i wasn't expecting much, i have been appalled thus far, though there is 1 i saw of essential quality i commented on, where are you being schooled? are you being schooled? who is teaching you? who is to blame here? i'm dying to know, everything i've seen is literally on some type of complete naive level, you can't expect to get anywhere with"work" like this, this isn't even "work", i'd rather see see this lot taking bold chances, with the cheek left in the dirt, rather than bedroom little girl game photo crafts, where is the editing? the why's and the reasoning? not to mention the ambition or grace?, perhaps that straggler that came in with the bulk of his material on this site was the exception, 1 more day, that is all i will give it, i thought this might be a hidden mine or trove, it is, but of a different sort i was looking for - i would not have shown this to my fourth grade instructor. i hope this is a joke or little game you play, not an indication of your potential or mind set.
2011. máj. 20. 13:21
 1/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Nah, leesett már...:D^^
2011. máj. 20. 13:32
 2/2 Vree ***** válasza:
Valaki flame-elt téged? Elég rossz a fogalmazási készsége, vagy csak mérges...
2011. máj. 20. 19:39

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!