Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » A köv. Angol mondatok mit...

A köv. Angol mondatok mit jelentenek? (google fordítós válaszolók légyszi kíméljetek : )

Figyelt kérdés

As she grew older , she attended the Local Comprehensive School because she faked sick on the day of the 11 + exam .Quietest in her class ,she feared being sent to school with the class bully.She was called " Titch " because of her her height.

going by sherene at the moment,and X married on Januar 4th 2012 ,and are still married tday.

-the couple split

-But ,after a weel , they go back together

-claims it only made them stronger

"He's waiting for me,to find out if it's one or two blue lines.I'm going : 'no,I'll do it tomorrow'.He's going 'no,do it now!' So anyway I did it ,and he says : 'it's two blue lines"

I go back into bed,pulled the clothes over my head -i thought everybody else get pregnant , not me.Then within seconds I just thought 'wow,this is fantastic'

-only thing was it didn't last-we had a miscarriage ,after almost three months

It was devastating at the time because we were really looking forward to having a baby then.And the baby wad due on Christmas Day,as well."

they tried unsuccessfully to get pregant again for two more years before it became too late

"i think it was God's way of telling me,you know,you can have a baby - you are capable but it's not for you."

over the next few years,ahe worked wit GH.Then ,broke up with him...

2013. ápr. 17. 13:24
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!