Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Ez mit jelent magyarul?...

Ez mit jelent magyarul? (angol-magyar)

Figyelt kérdés

I think it's a more poignant album cos,err Because ,em,last album was very ,like "Screw you! Everything went wrong ! do what I want!" This album's a bit more like" ... we tried" You don't really think of who might listen,or who might not,or.Who you might lose out to because you change direction,or who might,who might buy into it more because you change your direction I just reflect what I've been listening to really ,I've always been like that.You know why i write about love,or i write things that i'm torn about or that conflict me and i always write autobiographically ,always .The Crystals a song called " He Hit Me..and it felt like a kiss" like...that's messed up!Thre's only a certain percentage of people who would understand what that's about.Most people would be like "how dare you domectic violence",but to me I'm like I know what you mean,i know exactly what you mean!Pete's really cool,he's been like in the pipeline for 3 years even,but he just ...err..He's me.We had numbers for eachother..2 weeks agi...and then it all kind of went ..downhill.I mean,it one of them things,I'm sure he'd ,ove to do it,I'd love to do it,but it's not.a burning desire that both of us have to do it,but it'd be really nice,really.I mean he is one of the most eloquent ,and well put ,and gentle songwriters,but gentle and brutal songwriters of our age.

kérlek segítsetek,nagyon örülnék neki :)előre is köszönöm :)

2012. febr. 28. 19:52
 1/1 overdose0055 válasza:
Google fordítóval nagyából kitudhatod
2012. márc. 12. 06:49

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!