Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Sok benne a hiba? Kijavitja...

Sok benne a hiba? Kijavitja valaki?

Figyelt kérdés

My favourite city is pécs. It is in the south of Hungary. Hier live 156000 people. In Pécs there are a lots of night clubs and pleasurechance(szórakozásilehetőség?!). The people can in the streets walking. In the city there are parks and monuments.

In 2010 going to go to Pécs a lots of tourist, because pécs is the "europan cultural capitalcity".

I like Pécs because it is a big and lovely city.

2010. márc. 6. 12:00
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:

My favourite city is Pécs. This town is in the south of Hungary. Here live 156000 people. There are a lot of night clubs and oppourtunities of entertainment. People can walk on the streets. There are also a lot of parks and monuments.

In 2010 a lot of tourists will come to Pécs, because this city is the "European cultural capital city"

I like Pécs, because it is very big and lovely.

2010. márc. 6. 12:07
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:

Here live helyett inkább, In Pécs The population of 156000.

Szórakozási lehetőség lehetne Entertainment facilities.

2010. márc. 6. 12:44
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:
Nem the population of, hanem the population is. Az of-ot csak olyan szerkezetben lehetne haszálni, hogy with the population of.
2010. márc. 6. 16:54
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:
My favourite city is Pécs. It is in the south of Hungary. 156000 people live over there. In Pécs, there are many night clubs, you can have a lot of fun. People can wander the beautiful streets. In the city there are parks and monuments too. A great deal of tourists is expected to visit Pécs because, in 2010 it is the "Cultural Capital of Europe". I like Pécs for it is a big and lovely city.
2010. márc. 6. 17:43
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:
12:44 - az ugy nem jo, "Pecs has a population of x", ugy jo lenne.
2010. márc. 7. 00:12

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!