Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Do you fancy talking in English?

Do you fancy talking in English?

Figyelt kérdés
About whatever you want :)))
2009. dec. 2. 08:35
1 2
 11/19 anonim ***** válasza:
69%

according to me funny

let us tell stories

2009. dec. 6. 20:14
 12/19 anonim válasza:
100%
I like talking in English but I cannot talk well ... :)
2009. dec. 6. 22:51
 13/19 anonim ***** válasza:
69%
Don't mention it,because We can study each other. :)
2009. dec. 6. 23:41
 14/19 anonim ***** válasza:

What would you like to talk about?

Talk to each other then!!!

2009. dec. 7. 21:12
 15/19 anonim ***** válasza:
51%

Who wants to speak in english,that write his MSN address down here.

22/M

2009. dec. 8. 03:02
 16/19 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Shag all stories up until now....Why don't you write some jokes in English then?

A disgusting one came to my mind,and that happened to me last evening..Of course I'll share it with you if you don't mind...

So I was on my way home,sitting on a bus in the evening,and I perceived a layabout sitting close to me,wearing a filthy cap.A young girl was sitting right beside him,staring out of the window. Within a few minutes he took off his cap,and started doing some strange movements with his arm.He was removing something from his dirty hair and simply glued that to the window.I was dying of curiosity to learn what he was doing,and then it became clear what the heck he was doing....this freaking yobbo was removing lice eggs from his hair,and then he glued them to the window.When poor girl noticed what he was doing,she immediately stood up and looked for another seat far from this scumbag. I still do not believe that somebody on a bus does something like this,it is utterly easy for other people to be infected with lice.This bum should not have been allowed to get on the bus....I guess...Now this is my brief story for today,if anything else comes to my mind,I'll surely share it with you people.Have a good afternoon..

2010. febr. 19. 13:08
 17/19 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Oh no reactions at all for my previous story...about the "nice" bum on the bus with lice in his grubby hair..

somebody with another "similarly exciting" story?

Come on folks,you must have some funny ones...:-))))

2010. febr. 22. 15:49
 18/19 anonim ***** válasza:
Last: LoL xD
2010. máj. 14. 20:15
 19/19 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

A similarly exciting and probably equally disgusting story that happened to me many years ago in Budapest: I had been a regular commuter between my hometown and the capital for several years already when I wanted to travel home quite late in the evening. I was very tired and approached the steps that lead to the station slowly.

Then, out of the blue, a man appeared, and he was rushing toward me. His face was contorted into a strange grimace as if his head had wanted to explode immediately. I startled and couldn't stir for a moment. Suddenly I saw that he took his ,,little buddy" out of his trousers and started to pee, right toward me.

Fortunately, finally he managed to pass me by and pee elsewhere. But I only had a slim chance for not being covered by urine...

2010. szept. 10. 00:09
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!