Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Valaki segítene nekem ebben?...

Valaki segítene nekem ebben? Angol szöveghez kéne egy 120 szavas fogalmazást írnom, egy darabíg eljutottam, de megakadtam rajta.

Figyelt kérdés

i'm writing to you because my parents are ruining my weekends. I think I have enough of school and studying on weekdays,so i'd really like to spend my weekends with friends. I'd like to be able to go out late on Saturdays and also get up a bit later on Saturdays, too.However, my parents don't allow me to do this and insist that I stay at home and study. They stay that my results at school are not good enough and that I'll have to study much harder if I want to be able to get into college. They also say that I should take extra lessons at weekends in order to prepare for my final exams and the collage lost of time before the exams . or that it's very important for young people to have some fun!

Could you help me?

Danny (16)

A pontok hozzá:

his parents' point about the importance of studies.

whether the weekend is the best time for taking extra lessons.

finding a way to work harder on weekdays and show his parents that he deserves some rest at weekends.

Start your letter like this:

Dear Danny,

2011. febr. 10. 14:22
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!