Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Kérlek valaki segítsen nekem...

Kérlek valaki segítsen nekem ebbe a lefordításba. Elég hosszú, de nahyon fontos?!

Figyelt kérdés
Szia Szabina!!! I started answering your questions, and then... ISTENEM!!! Szabina: *something magical happened*! I write short sentences. So I know you understand me. Before I start, I tell you this: I know you contacted Fanni. It is no problem, BUT: I am disappointed you did not tell me. Please be honest with me. Now and in the future. What I am going to tell you now, is 'breaking news' and *top secret*. You can't tell Bettie. You can't tell Fanni. It MUST remain secret for a few weeks. Promise me this. Trust me, and have faith. Have faith in yourself too! I will now start. And I start with the most important: *our date of our meeting need to change*. I will tell you why. But I can't write details. If you ask me details, I can't give them now. Here we go: * You and Bettie can still come together to meet me if you want this. BUT: not Friday afternoon. It must be: *Thursday afternoon or evening*, what ever is possible for you (you tell me what time, that's okay for me). * *You and I will not meet on Saturday, but on Friday* (February 14th). * I know you have school. But you have to take Friday off. Simply do it. YOU WON'T REGRET THIS! * You can sleep in my apartment from Thursday to Friday. So we have extra time. If you don't want this: okay, BUT: * I like to start Friday morning at 10 o'clock (meet at the station) and we will finish around 19 o'clock (I accompany you to the station of course -> and make sure you get home safe!) * WHY THIS CHANGE of dates? * Szabina, I can't give you details now. * But it is HUGE * I got an AMAZING opportunity * I introduced ONE model * And I choose YOU * I can't tell you more * BUt if I COULD tell you more, you would not be able to eat and sleep until Friday, I'm sure! * You don't have to nervous. You don't have to do different things. Just be yourself. Shine. Glow!!! * I want you to stop asking questions now. I want you to answer MY questions. Most important: write your reactions on my reviews to your pictures (in that document). I asked you several times. And send this to me today. Write Hungarian in the document. Easy for you. * I will answer all your questions once more (see below). But then you need to get to work Szabina, have faith, and work with me. *1) How much clothes? Please be more accurate Szabina: you asked this before. And I answered before: all the clothes I asked you in the document with my reviews + all your favourite clothes + accessoires (kiegészítők?) you like, favourite lingerie, make up, shoes, high heels... * *2) 'Friday' will be 'Thursday'. Meet with you and Bettie: 1 - 1,5 hour. It would be great if YOU could stay, because we have a lot to talk about now!* *3) Okay -> but this will be on Thursday now.* *4) Not Saturday but Friday now* *5) I told you this before, but you and I will now meet Friday (I will meet Fanni in the weekend, but not at the same time of course)* *6) I told you this before: yes* I am not behind my computer until 3 pm (15.00 hours) but please: write me in the meantime. I will answer later. Prepare yourself. The luggage. Feel excited!!! Michael

2014. febr. 9. 12:46
 1/1 A kérdező kommentje:
*nagyon
2014. febr. 9. 12:47

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!