Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Segít nekem valaki kijavítani...

Segít nekem valaki kijavítani ezt a két fogalmazást? Angol órára kéne.

Figyelt kérdés

Ez az első:

I accept the invitation. Can I bring my friend from other school? She's very kind and friendly. Will not interfere with plenty of water. Should we bring any food or drink? And how to get to the party? We go by bus. There are bus stops nearby? I hope the party will be great. See you soon.

És a másik:

I live in Hungary. This is a beautiful country. I think you will enjoy your trip. Here the food are delicious. My favorite food is the goulash soup. My mother make it the best. But the other food are very tasty too. For example the hungarian ratatouille or the székely cabbage. Drink is the same than the other country. We have Coca-cola, Sprite, Fanta, etc. But the hungarian brandy is lethal. Very strong. But I think the Hungarians make it the best brandy in the whole world. Maybe you can go to the Heroes' Square. That is a beautiful place. There are the Szépművészeti Museum, and the Millenium monument. And you can go to the Citadella. This is at Gellert Hill. if you would buy something souvenir you can go to the Váci Street. There are so many shops. On your birthday maybe you can go a pub. In Budapest are so many pub. One is better than the other. My favorite place in Budepst, the Andersen pub. The people are very nice, the staff are friendly. And then you can go dance or walk on the Danube bank. I hope you will enjoy your trip in Budapest.

2013. jan. 13. 13:20
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!