Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Angol házi! Segí tsetek! (? )

Angol házi! Segí tsetek! (? )

Figyelt kérdés

Szóval angolra kell fogalmazást írni, ami Budapestről és a nevezetességeiről szól. Tudom, hogy tele van hibákkal, és légyszi ezeket írd már le, hogy mik a hibáim:( Köszönöm előre is!!!:)

I live in Hungary. Hungary's capital city is Budapest. I love this city because it is very beautiful and interesting place. If you will come here, you see a lot of villages and farms, shops and night clubs.

National foods and drinks are example: fish soup, Gundel pancake, jelly soup, and Tokay wine. There are my favourite foods.

If you are curious the Hungary's celebrated places, you must come in Budapest.

My favourite places are: the Mathias Church, National Gallery, the Fisherman's Bastion, and Gellért hill.

If you love going to the night club, let's go to the Marilyn Table Dane bar. It is a trendy place.

In Budapest are a lot of shops.

I recommend, let's see the Fisherman's Bastion, National gallery and Gellért hill.

You must eat the Hungary national foods. There are very delicious and spicies. I think, the Hungarian foods are the best. You must come here, and we will having a fantastic time in Budapest.

Tudom, hogy nagyon rossz, de ennyit tudok csak magamból kihozni.:(

2011. jan. 31. 16:42
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:

leírom az egészet ahogy én gondolom:

I live in Hungary. Hungary's capital city is Budapest. I love this city because it is very beautiful and interesting place. If you come here, you will see lots of villages, farms, shops, and night clubs. If you like spicy, and delicious food, you should taste most of the hungarian national foods.[ez a végéről lett iderakva, csak kicsit átalakítva.] There are a wide range of national foods drinks, for example the fish soup, the Gundel Pancake, jelly [szerintem nem kell a soup, mert nem kocsonya leves, csak kocsonya =)] and Tokaj wine. Theese are my favourite foods. If you're curious of the most celebrated hungarian places, you must come to Budapest. My favourite places are the Mátyás Church, the Halász Bastion, The NAtional Gallery and the Gellért Hill. [ én nem fordítanám le az ilyeneket hogy MÁtyás meg Halász, mert te sem fordítod le a Big Ben-t Nagy Ben-re]I strongly recommend you to visit the Halász Bastion, The NAtional Gallery, and the Gellért Hill, where you can admire the astonishing view of Budapest.[ezt a végéről szedtem át ide.] If you love going to night clubs, you must visit the Marilyn Table Dance Bar, which is a trendy place. In Budapest, there are a great variety of shops.

[ez itt a vélemény, konklúzió vagy befejezés vagy hogymondják:]

Budapest is one of te world's most beautiful cities, that you must visit once in your life. I'm sure, you will have a fantastic time in Budapest, in this lively and exciting city.

na ennyi lenne, kicsit átírtam de ha sok jelzőt használsz a dolgok leírására, akkor tudsz jó fogalmazást írni

remélem segíthettem

2011. jan. 31. 17:28
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:

előző vagyok:

"There are a wide range of national foods [and] drinks"

az előző válaszban lemaradt egy "and" a foods és a drinks közül

2011. jan. 31. 17:29
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:

és még mindig az előző vagyok

"There are a wide range of national ....

There are a great variety of shops in...."

a there-k utáni "are" javítsd "is"-re!!!!!

2011. jan. 31. 17:32
 4/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Ajj annyira köszönöm, le se tudom írni, mennyit segítettél:):):) hát Nagyon Sokat!:)
2011. jan. 31. 17:32
 5/5 A kérdező kommentje:
okés, meglesz, Köszike!:)
2011. jan. 31. 17:33

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!