Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Mit mondanak, hogy elkezd bőgni?

Mit mondanak, hogy elkezd bőgni?

2010. jún. 14. 10:14
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:
a néger szidja a zsidót...
2010. jún. 14. 10:18
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:
na látod, nem csak a fasiszták, hanem már a négerek is utálják a zsidókat 8)
2010. jún. 14. 10:26
 3/5 A kérdező kommentje:

De mit mond ?

Néhány részletet ki tudnátok emelni?

2010. jún. 14. 10:28
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:
nem vagy ember, önző vagy. nem vagy képes felfogni miért utálnak. és megérdemled ezt. vmi ilyesmit mond neki
2010. jún. 14. 10:32
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:

"B" - Black guy és "W" - White girl

W:

…Everything about our Nation and God and everything. I just Wanna know how much do you love your country?

B:

What's your nationality?

W:

So what my nationality? So the color all/or (?) you are?

B:

All right, let me explain, let me help you understand

---> ketten beszélnek egyszerre:

B:

I don't know, I don't know

W:

//nem értem remdesen mint mond a szirénázás miatt meg amúgy is recseg az egész de valami ilyesmit: It’s my country. I defend it. I love all of you.//

B:

At one tiem Jewish people lived in Germany - you understand that, right?

W:

I am german as well.

B:

And I know, and at one time.. that’s why I asked your nationality, and at one time jewish people lived in Germany, didn't they?

W:

Did they?

B:

During World War One, they fought for Germany. They loved Germany until one day Adolph Hitler began to start exterminating them… and then they turned on their country and went for a land of their own.

This is what you have to understand. We have served this stinking country. There is nobody more patriotic than black people.We are people who die in your wars, build your cities, raise your children.And believe in all of your laws and reap none of the benefits .

There is nobody more patriotic than us.

There is nobody who has served America more than us.

Until one day, we found at that this is the land of our repressor.

This is not our home land. So we decided to go found our homeland, so we decided to go find the land of our ancesters.

So just like the Jewish did in Germany.And you know what the problem with white people is ?

You don’t respect anybodies humanity except for your own.You don’t respect anybodies pain except for your own.

You expect Jewish people to hate Hitler and hate the nazis but you can’t understand why we should hate you.

You can’t understand that because you’ve not human.

And you’re cruel and you’re selfish… and if you had any love and compassion in your heart, you would know how much you deserve to be hated!

If you had love in your heart, you white people are emotioneless and you hate to look at anybody as a human beeing.

How dare you ask us?!

W:

That's horrible.

B:

How dare you ask us…. Have you loved America ? We have loved you for ever. And you have always hated us. We have loved you consistently for four hundred years.

We have prayed for that white Jesus. We’ve saluted your flag.

We’ve died in your military… and you’ve beat us like dogs!!

How dare you ask us how we love you !

I have a question for you.

When in the Hell have you ever loved anyone but yourself?

W:

Look at me in the eyes!

B:

Give me /-/ (??)

and I am looking you square in the eyes and tell you this: that your’re completetly cruel !

and you know why your heart is broke ?

because I am telling you the truth for the first time in your life.

Your whole life, you thought that you had been compassionate and caring but meanwhile you know what you are ?

Just another white girl standing on stolen ground… reaping the benefits of bloody fathers.

That’s what you are !

Even though you think you’re so liberal and calm, all you are is another child benefiting off the murder of your fathers.

That is who you really are !

And you should face it !

You should fall on your knees and beg repentance for your evil cruel corrupt selfish life!

That you’ve lived here on the bones of the North America Indians, on the bones of the Slaves, on the bones of the Porturicans, on the bones of the Mexicans, on the bones of the poor people.

That your father murdered so you could go to College and so you could get drunk and get high.. and have a good time.

Your father had to murder for that, your privilege.

You understand that, don’t you ?

W: No!!

B:

Your father had to kill. Your grand-father had to steal so you can live like Pamela Anderson in America.

Give me /-/ (??)

And I am telling the truth and so...

Hibák lehetnek benn, azok javítását szívesen várom. Plusz a kérdőjeleknél (??) nem tudom mit mond, azt is megmondhatná valaki aki érti.

Jah, amúgy kell fordítás, vagy így már érted?

2010. jún. 14. 13:20

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!