Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Sürgös! HOgy van magyarul?

Sürgös! HOgy van magyarul?

Figyelt kérdés

[link] 1:50 kell lefordítani

feliratiztam de nem vagyok biztos bene hogy jó

előre köszönöm a segítséget

2013. márc. 28. 14:14
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

A linkre kattintva nekem ez jön be:

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

www.hircity.hu

Thu Mar 28 14:18:36 2013

Apache/2.2.17 (Linux/SUSE)

2013. márc. 28. 14:20
 2/2 hunbula ***** válasza:

Bár a másik kérdésedhez már beírtam, bemásolom ide is, hogy biztos észre vedd. Ez az interjú szövege, kiírtam neked, így lehet könnyebb lesz lefordítanod. Ha még mindig nem vagy biztos valamiben, szólj.

I really think Hungarian dancers are well-trained up on to another event I taught in Budapest, we were at the Dance Academy there and the dancers that I had were really-really well-trained. And they're switching from classical ballet to modern, also, the style, they pick it up fast. And also here, in Győr yesterday, at the dance Academy where we are teaching, the kids are super open-minded and they switch easily, they don't complain they don't think too much, they just go for it, which is what, as a teacher, what I'm really looking for in dancers and [in] everybody.

Why do they need such training?

Because the dance world, it changes... The dance world changes so fast. And as a dancer, if you're really versatile, to really switch to any style that the coreographer asks you, because no... There are not much companies that do the same exact style anymore. They have so many different styles, coreographers coming in, to teach them different rap. So as a dancer, you have to adapt to that kind of style.

2013. márc. 29. 06:03

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!