Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Átnéznétek nekem ezt a fogalma...

Átnéznétek nekem ezt a fogalmazást? Téma:My Day Off.

Figyelt kérdés

I usually have no free time on weekdays that’s why I look forward to my days off. On a day off I don’t have to hurry anywhere. I can do whatever I like. On a day off I wake up later than usual, at about 10 o’clock. I don’t get up at once. I like to stay in bed for a while and think about something nice. Then I get up and have breakfast.In the afternoon I usually go for a walk with my boyfriend.When we have time for leisure, we usually need something that can interest and amuse us. There are several ways to do this,it's often difficult to decide where to go.. Last Sunday, for example, we went to the Botanical Garden. There were a lot of brightly coloured flowers in the open air and we saw some rare tropical plants. They were in green-houses as our climate is too cold for them. It was very pleasant to spend time there.

When the weather is fine it is good to go to the country. We find a nice place in the forest or on the bank of a river. We take some food and have a snack there in the open air.n the evening all the members of our family get together. We have our supper, make plans for tomorrow, watch TV or read books. Sometimes we have visitors or go for a walk. I enjoy my days off very much.

2010. okt. 24. 10:00
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:
I enjoyed reading your composition very much. I don't even remember a time when I couldn't find any mistakes in a piece of English homework here on this site. There is one minor mistake however: you make plans not "for tomorrow" but for the next day.
2010. okt. 24. 10:34

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!