Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Egyéb kérdések » Helyes így az angol fogalmazásom?

Helyes így az angol fogalmazásom?

Figyelt kérdés

Kisfogalamzást kellett írni angolra az emberekről. Ez így helyes,vagy javítsak rajta valamit?

Indifference. This is how I can describe our lives. Everything would be perfect if we care about with each other more. I remember when I was a child. I was sitting at the window and watched the people. I thought that the world is a perfect place. But I grew up and when I look around I see the world in its fullest. Greed controls the people. We always want more and more and we don't notice the important things like love. In fact we don't care about others just our happines. I think it's sad. We should learn that the more we looking for happines the more we losing it.

2012. nov. 19. 14:51
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Par nyelvtani pontatlansag volt benne azt kijavitottam. Par helyen a mondatokba is belejavitottam, de jo volt amugy. Fogalmazasban nem irunk olyat hogy it's, don't, wouldn't, stb., tessek szepen kiirni hogy it is, do not, etc.

Indifference. This is how I can describe our lives. Everything would be perfect if we cared more about each other. I remember when I was a child, I was sitting at the window and watched the people. I thought that the world is a perfect place. But I grew up and when I look around I see the world as it really is. Greed controls people. We always want more and more and we do not notice the important things like love. In fact we do not care about others, only our happines. I think it is sad. We should learn that the more we look for happines the bigger the chance of losing it.

2012. nov. 19. 14:59
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm :)
2012. nov. 20. 20:58

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!